Main article: Jarrett
- Normally I'm not the one being tested.
Drawing First BloodEdit
- Simple. Just as I expected.
Using the Whip of TruthEdit
- My whip.
- The truth will be revealed.
- Take that.
- It is time to fight.
Using the Umbrella of ShieldingEdit
- My umbrella.
- Try to get me now.
Casting Jarrettian ParadoxEdit
- John Barrett.
- It is time.
- Unlimited power at my disposal.
Killing a HeroEdit
- You had no chance.
- I don't think you're right.
- Your failure is directly proportional to your lack of skill.
- You must read the course notes.
Killing a RivalEdit
- Ben: You must try harder.
- Bollie: I didn't expect this of you.
- Gabhood: I always was stronger than you.
- Joby: Not your best effort.
- Saxon: I didn't think you were ready.
- Saxon: You fail.
- Saxon: Saxon. You fall again.
- Saxon: Supervised study. Now.
- Saxon: Have you even read the course notes?
Meeting an AllyEdit
- There is no need to worry.
- Bollie: I'm not surprised to find you here.
- George: Ah, my favourite student.
- George: We meet again.
- Gabhood: Greetings, professor.
- Gabhood: We shall collaborate.
- Lewis: There is no reason you should fail.
- Joby: Ah, you're clever.
- Saxon: I know you have a certain history, but I believe we should have no problem cooperating.
- Saxon: I will put our past aside.
- Well, that was just crap.
- I was not expecting this.
The Course NotesEdit
- I must make sure to remember these.
- My course notes are always essential.
- AS: This is just remembering equations.
- AS: There's nothing to worry about here.
- A2: Now we get something interesting.
- A2: Knowledge is essential.